Once again, Wishful Endings is hosting the Tackle your TBR Read-a-thon, starting tomorrow and ending on Sept 26th.
I’m doing my start-up post early, since I’ve got something special for you tomorrow, but I’ve got another special something on Wednesday, when I open my Readathon Challenge and Giveaway.
What is a Read-a-thon, I hear you ask?
Well, quite simply it’s a ten day blitz on my TBR list, supported by other crazy people who want to get more books off their own lists.
This year I’m already ahead of my overall reading schedule for the year, and I’ve even achieved my Mount TBR challenge, but I could still do with taking more books off that pile of nearly 500 books to read!
So between today and the 26th I aim to read FOUR books, although since I’m due to have a cataract operation on one eye next week, I may have to take it steady. I’ll do updates here when I’ve read them.
- The Vanished Knight – by M Gerrick (11th, 38% – 12th, 60% – 13th, FINISHED)
- The Phantom Tollbooth – by Norton Juster (13th, p 103 – 14th, FINISHED)
- Inkheart – by Cornelia Funke (15th, p 65 – 16th, p 180 – 18th, p 314 – 24th, p 366 – 25th, p 452 – 26th, FINISHED)
- A Grave Tree – by Sandy Smith (19th, 34% – 20th, 58% – 21st, 72% – 23rd, FINISHED)
- Holding – by Graham Norton (new from NetGalley, so not really a long-term TBR)
If you’d like to join in, just go to Wishful Endings for the full details and sign up… or just go hopping below.
Tackle TBR Read-a-thon Blog Hop