I further suggest that you find a good book, curl up in your favourite nook (or sit in the shade in your garden or park), and find time to read. I’ve read some great books that I’m suggesting as prizes in this great blog hop from Valerie at Stuck in Books. Some I’ve already reviewed (which are linked), and others have yet to hit my Saturday review on the blog.
You’ll find the Giveaway entry raffle at the bottom. The prize is a paperback copy of one of my suggested books. All my giveaways are for international entries (since I’m in the UK to start with!). This closes at midnight (New York time) on 15th May – that’s 5 am 16th May in the UK.
- Death by Adverb by Rebecca M Douglass – cosy mystery, third in the Pismawallops PTA series, but easy as a stand-alone.
- The Ghost Fields by Elly Griffiths – 7th in the Ruth Galloway crime/cold case series, but I’ll offer any of the series of 10 so far to the winner, since I read the rest in April in my Finishing the Series reading challenge, giving them all five stars.
- A Grand Old Time by Judy Leigh – enjoyable and heart-warming tale of a seventy-five year old who decides she’s not ready for the care home yet and goes off in a campervan to France!
- Daemon by Doug Dandridge – scifi/dystopia/thriller which I couldn’t put down – review on Saturday week.
- Everything is Lies by Helen Callaghan – her second novel, and a gripping read; alternative option, her first novel Dear Amy which was simply brilliant.
- The Princelings of the North by Jemima Pett (me) – book eight in the MG fantasy/adventure series, but with a new set of protagonists, who rescue an exiled prince and help him travel the length of the country to claim his inheritance.
I hope one of those piques your interest!
Giveaway entry form
It’s a Blog Hop
Please visit the other blogs involved. (US) after the title indicates giveaway is only open to US residents.