SpaceTime Reading Challenge 2019—thank you for taking part. How did you get on?
It would be delightful if you’d come back and tell all—and reveal your favourite Spacetime reads for last year. Mine was a hard choice between The Unwinding and Record of a Spaceborn Few. Just add both to your list – and if you haven’t started on Clare O’Beara’s Dining Out… series, get in there, too!
- Children of Time by Adrian Tchaikovsky (DNF at p214, 36%)
- Sapo Saga by Tony Laplume (Jan-19)
- Dining Out with the Gas Giants by Clare O’Beara (Feb-19)
- Revelation Space by Alastair Reynolds (Mar-19)
- Sassinak by Anne McCaffrey (Apr-19)
- Galileo’s Theme Park ed. by Juliana Rew (May-19)
- Cosmic Colin: Hairy Hamster Horror by Tim Collins (Jun-19)
- The Unwinding: Gin’s Story by Juliana Rew (Jul-19)
- Castles in Spain: 25 Years of Spanish Fantasy and Science Fiction ed. by Mariano Villareal (Jul-19)
- Record of a Spaceborn Few by Becky Chambers (Dec-19)
Interstellar Explorer Achieved!
I’m pretty relieved I finally chipped in that last book to achieve my own goal. I think it would have been a sore lack of leadership if I’d missed it!
My Challenge page here is now being updated to reflect the new year’s challenge – which for me is the same as last year: Interstellar Explorer.
If you haven’t signed up for #SpaceTimeReads in 2020, then the sign-up post is here.