My Best of 2019 included all the books I read last year – this giveaway hop has prizes of books only released last year!
Thanks as always to Mary at Bookhounds for organising this hop. When you’ve entered mine, hop around to some of the other blogs taking part.
My Best of 2019 Giveaway prize options
These are the prizes I have on offer (links to my reviews here):
- The Stone Circle by Elly Griffiths (crime thriller, Ruth Galloway #10)
- ‘Kill the Black One First’ by Michael Fuller (non-fic, biography, crime)
- Rough Magic by Lara Prior-Palmer (non-fic, travel, adventure, horses)
- Pan’s Labyrinth by Guillermo del Torro (fantasy, war)
- The Unwinding: Gin’s Story by Juliana Rew (scifi, alternative universe)
- Deeplight by Frances Hardinge (scifi, fantasy, mg)
- Secrets of the Great Fire Tree by Justine Laismith (mg, China)
- Death by Library by Rebecca M Douglass (cosy mystery, book 4 in series)
- Chronicles of Marsh by Jemima Pett (epic mg, book 9 in series)
These were all terrific books, well maybe Chronicles wasn’t in the same league, but that’s mine, and you may have won others in the past! If you’re more into romance, then the Stone Circle and Death by Library have romance embedded in them!
Just enter here, as many options as you like. Entries are open internationally, and close at midnight on 31st January.
Now go Hopping!
19 thoughts on “Best of 2019 Giveaway Hop – worldwide entry”
Hmm been qu ite hectic for a few weeks now so nothing much. I started reading this one called oyasumi pun pun last year.
Yes… very hectic. I’m a third of the way through my second, which is only slighlty behind schedule 🙂
Such a Fun Age by Kiley Reid.
“What book have you read and enjoyed since January 1st?” My Lovely Wife
I’ll have to check that out.
No pressure, bn!
Blood and Ash by Deborah WIlde.
Another one for me to check 🙂
The Orphans tale! 😀
I’m sure Ive heard of that… have I got it on my list already, I ask myself…
I am currently reading Help the witch by Tom Cox.
I hope it’s good 🙂
I haven’t read any yet.
I’m reading The Great Pretender and I really like it!
Let’s see… I’ve read several already this year–getting a jump start on the year’s reading, before I head out to exhaust myself! Got some good science from Judgement Day (The Science of Discworld IV). Also a good kids’ read: Twerp.
I read the Good Son and am currently listening to The Wife Between Us.
I’m having trouble emailing the winners. Sorry for the delay.
Comments are closed.