This one from the Unconventional Bookworms looks suitable for me to tally my ARCs and new releases.
These have to be strictly released in 2019, not just added to my TBR. You can sign up until 1st September.
Since I’ve got three net-galley books to read already, I need to make this a maximum challenge, even though the basic level is 1-30.
My target for 2019 is 12, or one a month. Last year I read and reviewed 14 on Net-galley – I think I may also have had one through Librarything and one or two (Elly Griffiths!) direct on pre-order. I’ve decided to put a maximum of 16 on it.
- Needlemouse (pub Jun-19)
- Kill the Black One First (pub Feb-19)
- The Porpoise (pub May-19)
Books read and reviewed (link to reviews)
Note that the covers I have may not be the final ones for the released book, or they may differ either side of the Atlantic.
- A Pinch of Magic (read Jan-19, pub Feb-19)
- Writing Book Reviews as an Author (read Feb-19, pub Mar-19)
- The Age of Misadventure (read Feb-19, pub Feb-19)
- Doggerland (read Feb-19, pub Apr-19)
- The Stone Circle (read Mar-19, pub UK Feb-19, US May-19, I read this version)
- Heida (read Mar-18, pub Apr-19)