I’m sure I had a nice ‘Happy Halloween’ graphic to post on here, but here are some things you can do today if you don’t really want to go Trick or Treating.
- Do the Halloween Spooktacular Giveaway Hop, sponsored by Bookhounds, and available here. It’s the last day, so get moving if you want to enter people’s giveaways.
- Take a look at all my #Inktober entries. I made it! It was more hard work than I expected, but maybe because I was doing two every other day, whereas for something like the A to Z I do the posts months ahead and schedule them. I did schedule later updates to the Princelings Facebook page, but all the Pinterest ones had to go up on the day. I ended up doing two for today, the last day, as that completed all the illustrations for book 8 Princelings of the North.
- Take a look at Dani’s #Inktober entries. Danielle English is my cover illustrator, and she does really wonderful artistic pictures, often of fantastic beasts. I also love the ones she did that were more complete, like the scary cat, and the mushrooms. I keep asking her to make them available on one of those sites which do cards and prints etc. You can find Dani under the name Kanizo Art on Facebook and Twitter.
- Enter the Goodreads Giveaway for the BookElves Anthology Volume 1, which closes tonight. And if you’re reading this in November, there’s a Goodreads Giveaway for the BookElves Anthology Volume 2 on all month, so there’s no excuse for you not to enter one or the other.
- Make a diary date to come back next week for the Question of the Month, which I didn’t want to answer, so asked some of my characters to answer instead!
And here are some of mine and Dani’s Inktober offerings; all of them are copyright to either Danielle English or myself.