This one from the Unconventional Bookworms helps me tally my ARCs and new releases.
These have to be strictly released in 2020, not just added to my TBR. You can sign up until 1st September.
I make this a maximum challenge, even though the basic level is 1-30. I went way over last year, to the detriment of my TBR Challenge!
My target for 2020 is 12, or one a month. Last year I read and reviewed 19. I’ve decided to put a maximum of 16 on it. (yeah, that’s what I said for 2019…)
Anticipated books for 2020
- The Lantern Men by Elly Griffiths (pub Feb-20)
- Monstrous Devices by Damien Love (pub Mar-20)
- Anyone by Charles Soule (pub Jun-20)
- Of Salt and Shore by Annet Schaap (pub Sep-20)
- A Long Petal of the Sea by Isabel Allende (pub Jan-20)
- The Year Without Summer by Guinevere Glasfurd (pub Feb-20)
- The Future We Choose: Surviving the Climate Crisis by Christiana Figueras and Tom Rivett-Carnac (pub Feb-20)
- Marram by Leonie Charlton (pub Mar-20)
- Umbrella Mouse to the Rescue by Anna Fargher (pub Jun-20)
- What Stars Are Made Of by Sarah Allen (pub Apr-20)