Friday 19th December may not be the easiest day for you to think about what to blog. The pain is taken away by joining in with the Deja Vu Blogfest.
Bloggers D L Hammons and Nicole Zoltack invite you to sign up on their linky for a fun-filled fest of unfulfilled flowerings from your favourite framework (i.e. your blog). This is a chance to give a second outing to a post you wrote earlier this year that maybe didn’t get the attention you expected it to. Maybe you posted it on a day when everyone was looking elsewhere. Maybe loads of people missed it because it was a holiday season. Maybe people were at Camp Nano (or just at NaNo) and didn’t have time for their usual blog visits. Whatever.
- Pick a blog post of your own.
- Repost it and schedule it for 19th December.
- Sign up on the linky list (and don’t forget to steal the badge)
- Go bloghopping on 19th December and see what you missed on other people’s blogs!
Another great way to make new blogging friends!
Since it’s a Friday, I’ll be reblogging a flash fiction entry. Which shall I post? Two of these are from early in the year, possibly when my regular readers were still finding me after the blog moved, and three from August, when things were relatively quiet.
- A Piece of the Action (Sir Woebegone finds himself in a wild west town)
- Auburn Moon, Vermilion Tides (Aramintha takes a new job with some asteroid miners)
- The Legend of the Perihelix (stand-alone legend for the new series)
- Sympathy for the Devil (one of my Underworld favourites)
- The Horse-drawn Lighthouse (the first of the year, full of Cornish mystery)
I have a preference, but leave a comment if you have a favourite you think I should feature!