I had to invent it, though!
The SpaceTime Reading Challenge #spacetimereads
- You can read any book that is from the science fiction/time-travel genres. Any sub-genres are welcome as long as they incorporate one of these genres.
- You don’t need a blog to participate but you do need a place to post your reviews (even one-liners) to link up. (blog, Goodreads, booklikes, shelfari, etc.)
- Make a goal post and link it back here with your goal for this challenge.
- Books need to be novellas or novels, no short stories, although anthologies count if they meet the page guideline. (At least 100 pages +)
- Crossovers into other challenges are fine.
- The Challenge will be from Jan. 1st to Dec. 31st. Sign-up closes 30th November 2019.
You can find the sign-up for this challenge in my blog post here. There will be quarterly link-up posts – at the end of March, June, September and December.
Many thanks to the Reading Challenge Addict for assistance in spreading the word!
My SpaceTime Reading Goals for 2019
There are 4 levels at the moment:
- 5 books: Planet hopper
- 10 books: Interstellar explorer
- 20 books: Galactic navigator
- 40 books: To Infinity and Beyond
I’m going for Interstellar Explorer, with a goal of 10 books. I can go for more if I reach that, but like Mount TBR, you can’t go back.
So… let’s get reading!