The A to Z Challenge peeps are launching a Reviews and Book Tour Blog hop to take place in February, with sign-ups opening today until the 18th January.
I’ve now updated this post, so see details below or hop over to A to Z Challenge blog to see what’s happening!
They have launched a tenth year website header!
So, the powers that be at A2Z have initiated a blog tour for authors who have made books from their A 2 Z posts. And for bloggers who want to tour those books, and for reviews of said books.
The authors criteria….
This is ONLY for books written as a result of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge.
Bloggers who took their April A to Z posts and created books from them.
- Just because a writer took place in the challenge does not mean they have authored a book BECAUSE of the challenge.
- You will be asked to provide a link to the challenge blog posts so we can verify your participation.
- This is FREE. None of the websites hosting will ask you for payment.
- If you want your book reviewed, you may be asked to provide review copies.
- If you have more than one book out because of the challenge, you will need to fill out the form more than once.
The bloggers criteria…
If you are a book blogger, or wish to offer a book review and/ or book tour stop, please read this:
- Only books written because of the challenge will be offered. Expect many to be self-published or small press.
- You will be asked to provide a link to your prior challenge blog posts so we can verify your participation.
- This is FREE. None of the websites hosting will get paid for these tours or reviews. (You will likely get an increase in traffic though.)
- If you are willing to review books, that’s great! We will ask for details on the form. You may opt to review during this event, or during the April A to Z challenge 2019, or any time during 2019.
- You may also sign up to only offer tour stops.
- You will only be offered books that match your criteria. See the form.
To take part in either, hop over to the A2Z website and read through again, and then click the link for the relevant entry forms.