All over the world bloggers are posting their theme for the A to Z Blogging Challenge in April. You don’t have to have a theme, all you have to do is post from A on the 1st April to Z on the 30th.
If you’d like to join in, or hop around to see who is doing what, just click on this link to go to the master sign-up list, or the Theme Reveal post on the A-to-zchallenge.com page. It should be up by now.
Jemima’s 2018 Theme Reveal
my writing inspirations
Make of that what you will. Come back on Sunday April 1st to find out!
My previous themes:
- 2017 – My Blog. Maybe this isn’t so different from this year, but there’ll be more insight into my writing
- 2016 – World-building (that was a good one but involved reading loads for books that year)
- 2015 – Natural Phenomena (that’s what comes of seeing an eclipse in March)
- 2014 – the NATO Phonetic Alphabet (I really enjoyed that one)
- 2013 – no theme reveal, but I did short stories from A to Z.
- 2012 – no theme reveal, and I did an A to Z of the Princelings world. I did a lot of world-building in that, and I think it may be a good idea for any writer to do an a to z of their own books’ world.